Sprain Brook Manor, and our sister facility, Adira at Riverside Rehabilitation, are both FINALISTS for the 2019 Eli Pick Facility Leadership Award. This is a huge honor, as only 7% of facilities nationwide qualify.
Congratulations to all the finalists and thank you to ACHCA for this exciting honor.
From the ACHCH Website
- The current administrator has been the administrator of record for the full 2018 calendar year.
- No survey (Health, Fire Safety and Complaint) in the past three years with a citation above “E” in Scope and Severity
- Occupancy of at least 80% as defined by CMS Survey report
- At least two CMS 4-quarter average QM score equal to or better than the top quartile for the USA for the Quality Measures listed below:
- Short Stay Pain – Less than 1.000%
- Long Stay Pain – Less than or equal to 1.000%
- Short Stay Pressure Ulcers – Less than or equal to 0.325%
- Long Stay Pressure Ulcers – Less than or equal to 4.610%
- Long Stay UTI – Less than or equal to 1.800%
- Short Stay Psychotropic Meds – Less than or equal to 1.260%
- Long Stay Psychotropic Meds – Less than or equal to 12.700%
- Short Stay % Improvement in Function – Greater than or equal 68.49%
- Avoidance of Special Focus Facility status
- To receive the award, all of the above conditions must be met